Sales Lead Generation Specialist
The Sales Lead Generation Specialist is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads to support the Sales efforts of Persona GLOBAL. This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery and individual research. A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential! Persona GLOBAL is an international performance management company with representation in over 70+ countries. www.personaglobal.com
The Sales Lead Generation Specialist is expected to:
- Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce Persona Global solutions and identify appropriate partners and client prospects within the target regions assigned
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Identify key buying influencers within these prospects to determine budget and timeline.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Work with the EVP of Global Business to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in CRM, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
- Prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports and dashboards.
- Manage executive business schedules and calendars, including arranging meetings, conference calls and booking appointments
- Sending information and materials as needed to licensees, prospects and client prospects
- Manage the database and send out mailings to client prospects/partner prospects
- Demonstrating superior judgment with both internal and external clients
- Ensure flawless communication within the team as well as to the organization
- Communication with licensees/clients including follow up before and after meetings with agendas or next steps
- Manage the Global information systems including CRM and Outlook by keeping them up to date and complete
- Create, format, proof-read and quality check documents and proposals
Required Skill Set
- You have strong interpersonal skills, confidence, poise, integrity and professionalism
- You have excellent people management skills and are able to assess complications and difficulties and swiftly deal with them to ensure partner/client satisfaction
- You have the ability to work independently but also work effectively in a team environment
- You have the ability to juggle priorities in a busy changing environment, to balance multiple projects at once and adhere to strict deadlines
- You pay strong attention to detail
- You have the ability to work from home and outside of regular work hours as required
- You have experience working with global companies and other cultures
Required Experience and Knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications or related field
- Experience in the HR and/or Talent Acquisition industry preferred
- 1-3 years telemarketing and/or inside sales experience
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas
- A proven track record of strong client relationships
- Excellent client service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to converse, read and write in Spanish or French is a bonus
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
- Experience with a CRM Software preferred
Job Posting: October 4, 2016
Please send your cv and details to email@example.com. This position will be a home-based office position.
Mid-Level Administrative Assistant
We are looking for a take charge yet detailed orient person who is willing to learn and can prioritize. The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate these qualities in past work environment. The Candidate must be able to commute to Sausalito, CA, Monday-Friday. Office atmosphere is congenial yet quiet (majority of external communication is by email).
No typical day here! We deal with business partners in as many as 15 countries on any given day. Our team is efficient and effective. Ability to work with diverse activities is definite plus. We are a soft skills training publishing consultancy company. Our team, along with our overseas colleagues, makes a positive difference in people's lives!
Although Sausalito is our Headquarters, we service satellite offices in Shanghai China, Milan Italy, Madrid Spain, Sao Paulo, Brazil, Taipei Taiwan, and Toronto, Canada as well as affiliated partners companies in more than 60 countries.
This is a position for someone who is ready to take the next step in their career. A minimum $40K start salaried with tenure benefits can be included.
There can be fast track to a higher salary for the person who has the necessary skills. You'll have an experienced mentor as a guide. This is a proactive growth position requiring high energy and commitment. At Persona Global being able to effectively handle multiple tasks is a valued skill!
- Manage, and respond to business partner inquiries from overseas
- Organize, manage, and coordinate conferences/events with international delegates attending
- Overview company's website to ensure it is current with new information and eliminate out dated information
- Manage database to update/mail merge
- Update and create both marketing and course power point presentations
- Assist in the design and creation of news
- Administer contract renewals and licensing agreements
- Support business development team
- Keep traveling executive members informed while overseas on daily basis
- Software capability: Functional knowledge of MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel
- Experience with general office practices and procedures
- Excellent English, written & oral
- Strong analytical skills; detailed and deadline oriented; sense of urgency
- Initiative, and quick-learner
- Can work autonomously
- People person; team contributor
- References from people with whom you've worked with or for.
- Familiarity with Social Media, especially LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube.
- Minimum 2-4 years experience in similar role
- Software skill in Adobe Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat)
- Email marketing (Constant Contact) and online survey tool (Jotform), Eventbright, CRM software
- Graphic arts, video editing skills
- Proof reading skills
- Second language fluency a strong plus....Spanish, or Asian Language
- BA degree or equivalent business experience
- International experience
Please forward your resume and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org. Want to learn more about our company check out our website: www.personaglobal.com
Job Posting: October 21, 2016
We're Looking for Workshop Facilitators!
If you’re an extra-ordinary facilitator of soft skills workshops, have coaching and consulting experience, and are ready to travel in both the USA and overseas in Asia, and Europe, we want to talk with you.
- Demonstrated presentation skills that captivate listeners
- Strong verbal skills
- Outgoing personality that likes to have fun
- Ability to think on ones feet
- Strong desire to be praised for being the best
- Interest in many different subjects…art, music, movies
- Exposure to the world of business
- 5 years of training experience
Job Posting: April 1, 2016
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com